PLAN-NE is working to prevent the overbuild
of natural gas infrastructure and to champion clean, sustainable energy solutions.
We envision a public that understands where its energy comes from and that is
actively engaged in energy decisions that affect our communities and our region.
Read our latest newsletter and subscribe for updates. Learn more about our work. Contact us any time to learn more about our work and to connect with people working on gas infrastructure issues in your area.
>> EVERSOURCE GAS: LONGMEADOW/SPRINGFIELD “WESTERN MASS RELIABILITY PROJECT”
>> TENNESSEE GAS PIPELINE – AGAWAM, MA: “261 UPGRADE PROJECTS”
>> LIBERTY UTILITIES PROPOSAL: “GRANITE BRIDGE” HIGH PRESSURE (950 psi) PIPELINE IN NH WITH LIQUEFACTION FACILITY – Withdrawn July 31, 2020!
>> COLUMBIA GAS RELIABILITY PLAN: proposing five (5) infrastructure projects in its Greater Springfield Service Area – Alternate Backfeed cancelled October 11, 2019, 4 projects remain
>> Some of our work to prevent proposed gas overbuild:
- Written Comments on the 2/15/2022 Draft Reports in DPU 20-80 Future of Gas proceeding
- Written testimony in support of H.2182 “An Act Clarifying Authority and Responsibilities of the Department of Public Utilities”
- DPU Docket 18-152 Special Gas Contract Policy Review – PLAN_Comments_2-22-19
- FERC Certificate Policy Review
- Legislative briefing on H.3400: DPU Reform to Prevent Gas Infrastructure Overbuild
- Connecticut Expansion Project
- Atlantic Bridge Project
- Northeast Energy Direct
If you see WordPress ads at the bottom of our site, they are not endorsed or wanted by us! Just WordPress paying the bills..